Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It's Times Like These When I Wish I Had an Autoclave

Thursday...
Me:
from the bathroom "Hey! Anyone seen my tweezers? I need 'em!"

All 3 in unison: "No, Mom. Haven't seen 'em."

Yeah, of course not

Saturday...
Me:
"GUYS! I really really need my tweezers. Who took them? Give them BACK!"
Lexi: "We don't know, Mom. We don't have them."

Grrrrrr......

Monday...
*Cole runs by with my tweezers*
Me: "COLE! Those are mine! Give them to me!"
Cole: "Oh, ok. Didn't know they were yours. Here."

Gage: "Uhhhh, Mom? If I were you, I'd wash those."
Lexi: "Yeah, seriously Mom. You better wash them really well."

Ok. I don't have a CLUE why I need to wash those tweezers. But if you know Cole, you know that:
a) I will not ask him WHY I need to wash them. I just DON'T want to know.
b) But I WILL wash them. Oh yes. I will wash them VERY VERY WELL. And then I will wash them again.

0 comments: