Wednesday, June 25, 2008

We endure 9 months of rain for mornings like this...

When it's beautiful around here, it's really really beautiful.  Yes, it rains a LOT.  And it gets depressing.  But when the rain stops and the sun comes out?  It's breathtaking.

This morning I got up early.  Really really early.  I took my coffee outside and watered my flowers and plants before anyone else got up.  And it was heavenly!  It was so quiet.  The only sounds were my freaky rooster and the distant birds chirping.  Awww...it was lovely.

This is the view I enjoyed.  Although this picture doesn't do it justice.  That's our garden and our little orchard.   

I think I may get up early tomorrow, too.  And just enjoy God's creation all over again.

P.S.  Happy birthday to my sister, Carol!  My second mom, my best friend, my big sister.  I love you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE sitting outside in the early morning with a cup of coffee! You have a beautiful place to enjoy God's creation and yes, on your side of the mountains, when the sun is shining -- it's GORGEOUS!
P.S. Thank you for the birthday wishes! I appreciate and love you more than I am able to show.