Thursday, June 19, 2008

Meet Leonard

Ok, so remember when my frogs laid eggs?  Well, I don't think I blogged about it, but all the tadpoles inexplicably died except one. Sad

But this one little guy, dubbed "Leonard the Lonely Tadpole" by my son Cole, is going strong!  He's about three weeks old now!

See him?  What big eyes he has!

It's so funny.  Last week, I got an email from someone who apparently reads my twitters asking about Leonard and how he was holding up.  And then yesterday, the UPS guy came into see me at work.  Only, he didn't have a package for us...he was wondering how Leonard was doing.  Ha ha!

So as you can see, Leonard is doing great!  It'll be fun watching him change into a frog in the coming weeks.  Wink

2 comments:

Mary said...

Oh! Very cool! He can be our little mascot. Shall we call him Leo for short? Or Nard? Hmmmm. Mabye some t-shirts that say GO LEONARD! :0)

Mary said...

PS!

in·ex·pli·ca·ble (n-kspl-k-bl, nk-splk-bl)
adj.
Difficult or impossible to explain or account for.