Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Hopin' to put this miserable summer to rest...

Eeek.  I've been neglecting my poor blog. 

It's been CRAZY busy lately.  This last week or so I've been working 12+ hour days trying to get ready for school.  Even on weekends!  This will slow down SOON (I hope!)  Yesterday was the first day of school, and even though it was totally NUTS, it was kind of nice to get back in the swing of things.  Here are my three kiddos on the first morning:

Gage is a SIXTH grader this year.  I'm not sure how that happened.  My baby girl is a fifth grader, and little Cole (who isn't so little anymore) is a third grader.  (Time goes by way too fast!)  All three had a great first day, and even woke up this morning looking forward to another day at school.

I have to admit, I was looking forward to school starting just so I could put this miserable summer behind me.  This summer was nonstop stress.  Nonstop misery.  So with the start of school, I'm hoping & praying, will bring a fresh new start all around.  We shall see.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Di I LOVED the photo of the kids. When did they get so big? I keep saying that, I know, but WHEN?? I know this has been a rough summer for you. I'm praying things get easier for you all...starting with a nice new job for D.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm ready for a new blog post. please. it's been over a month and this is one of the things i look forward to reading. please. please. please.

Lynn said...

Yes... what she said just above!
XOXOX

Mary said...

Where are you!?? I miss you. :( How am I going to know how to pray for you if there's nothing here since Sept.3?? Pleeeeeeeeeeze write something. Anything. Just let us know you're still kicken!

Love Ya!

Mary

Mary said...

OK! :( I'm gonna hold my breath until you post!

Lynn said...

YIKES!!! Take a breath Mary!! LOL!! Seriously Miss Diane, you are MISSED!!
Hugs,

Lynn said...

Diane and Carol,
Would you both please send me your email addresses. I had to password my blog tonight as some nut on the net happened by, didn't like my political stand so he sent all his crazy friends to rake me over the coals! UGH!
I'll send you an invite so you can get in again. Thanks

Lynn
Lynn@legacyofhope.org

Mary said...

Hi Di,

There's a little surprise waiting for you over at my place. Come on over!

Hugs, Mary